Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Downgrade/Unlock/Jailbreak/Modding Iphone 3gs/4.3.5/

0 comments
hi!
my phone is an Iphone 3gs with:

Firmware:4.3.5(official)
Baseband:05.16.02-6.4_M3S2
saved shsh blobs: 4.1, 4.3.5, 5b1,5b2,5b3

I have been searching online for two days and also through these forums for the simplest guides as to how I would downgrade, jailbreak and unlock my phone.
Several guides promises to do this, but for some reason none of them have worked.
The phone used to be jailbreaked with Cydia with 4.3.4 firmware until a friend gave it to me as he had gotten new phone. When he was gonna remove his personal info etc the phone was wiped and upgraded baseband and firmware. I dont know which operator its locked to or previous phonenumber which was connected to the imei before my friend got it, so I'm kind of stuck...
So I wonder where I should start? Do I need to downgrade baseband first?

My internet Crashes when i try to enter DFU mode with iTunes...should i disconnect from internet before performing downgrade to 4.3.3???
Or downgrade firmware(this didnt work, or have been unsuccessful so far)

phew, step by step guides with full resource list in (1) place, not 50 different websites would be nice;P lol

Appreciate any pointers
In Short:

1. CAN I downgrade 4.3.5 to a previous fw version so I can jailbreak it?-If so, how? I tried 4-5 various guides promising to do this, FAIL.
2. Since the phone already has upgraded Baseband and FW(see above for details) Will I be able to install the ipad baseband with redsn0w 9.8b4?-If so, which one?
3. As
I am using Windows 7(64 bit), iTunes 10.4(64-bit),with all possible security errors mentioned by apple has been resolved, itunes recognizes phone, but won't register/activate as previously mentioned operator lock.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY atm: Do I need to disconnect from internet when downgrading from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3???my whole internet crashes when i try to enter DFU mode     

Leave a Reply

 
Mobile phone NEWS © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here