Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[ROM] CM7 for the Kindle Fire

0 comments

[ROM] CM7 for the Kindle Fire

Howdy everybody! I just got CM7 to boot for the first time on the Kindle Fire. As of right now, I believe the touch screen is off 90 degrees. I know there's a fix in the source code, I just forgot where it is but I'll look. It might actually be an edit to the build.prop. Pictures below:





I'd really love to stay and chat, but I'm actually really late for work

More on this when I get off from work and before I gotta leave for school

Since we can't navigate to items in Clockwork, we have to bring the items to us. Basically what I did was I shifted the entries of Clockwork so the "Install update.zip from sdcard" was listed first, not the Reboot system now option. That way, we can just press OK (The power button) and it'll install the CM zip. I also changed it so you don't have to scroll all the way down to the "Yes" option to confirm install as I pushed that to the top also so we can just press OK. In the update.zip I included the wiping of system, data, and cache because we can't navigate to mounts and storage to wipe those things in Clockwork, so we have to do it automagically

Leave a Reply

 
Mobile phone NEWS © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here