Monday, October 10, 2011

iPhone 4 Not Charging

0 comments
I fix iPhone 4's and do white conversions for them. So yesterday, I did a conversion for a friend of mine and his iPhone is for Verizon. It is jailbroken and was working fine before I did the conversion. Today he texted me saying that his phone won't charge. I've converted many iPhone 4's in the past and this has never happened. I have tried:

*refreshing the phone(holding the power and home button for 10 sec)
*replacing the battery
*turning the phone off and on (obviously)

Nothing seems to work. I just to fix this because it is a big hassle. Also, I don't think its the charging port because the phone recognizes the cable being plugged in.

Leave a Reply

 
Mobile phone NEWS © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here